We are continuing our look at adoption and addiction. Today Stuart Watson shares his story of how he used his investigative journalist skills to find his biological parents at age 45 and his discovery that alcoholism and trauma were inextricably linked in his DNA.
- Warming the Stone Child by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Wake Up Little Susie: Single Pregnancy and Race Before Roe v. Wade - by Rickie Solinger
- Podcast: Offshore Season 3: The Blood Calls
Connect With Us
- Stuart Watson: Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | helen.movie
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook