Sophia and I discuss her journey of sobriety, reunion, and years of experience building healthy boundaries. After a whirlwind reunion, Sophia and her first father developed a very deep connection, and one of the ways they bonded was through an understanding of addiction and recovery, and what it took for both of them to hold on to their sobriety. Sophia also gives us some wise advice about navigating the reunion relationship when a first parent is in active addiction.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics / Dysfunctional Families
- New YouTube Channel: Not Your Orphan
- We discuss Genetic Sexual Attraction and have further resources over here on Season 4, episode 5: Jane
Connect With Us
- Sophia: email adopteesrecovering (at) gmail (dot) com
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook