Inez Cook shares her story with us, how she spent time searching for identity all around the world and how she came to find it back in Canada. We discuss finding out about the sixties scoop as an adult, the power and importance of food as a way to explore her culture and how her new book will be available to educate children across Canada about the sixties scoop.
- Salmon n’Bannock Bistro in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Sixties Scoop by Inez Cook (available on Amazon in English, releasing later in 2019 in French)
- Canadian Indigenous Adoptees: you can find out more information about your family and adoption records by contacting your Band Office directly
Connect With Us
- Inez Cook: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Indigenous Tourism BC
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook