Pamela Cordano, MFT teaches us why so many adoptees struggle with perfectionism. Even better… she gives us three practical tools we can use to work on our perfectionistic ways.
Topics We Discussed
- Perfectionism! Are these show notes complete? Nope! But they’re going up anyway ;)
- Regrets of the Dying — Bronnie Ware
- Practical tips!
- Exposure therapy
- Tiny habits
- How we talk to ourselves (inner voice!). Say to ourselves three things we’re doing right
- Moving towards focusing on what brings us joy and meaning in our lives.
- “It’s important for perfectionists to celebrate every little victory!” - Pamela
- Mary Oliver reading Wild Geese - YouTube
Connect With Us
- Our Guest: Pamela Cordano, MFT www.pamelacordanomft.com, www.facebook.com/MeaningWork, @meaningpilgrim
- Our Host: @haleyradke
- Adoptees On: Twitter, Instagram, or our Facebook Page
- Send us a message or record a voicemail