How many times have you thought, “I’m a mistake, I don’t belong here”? Pamela Cordano, MFT, tells us about how she first encountered MeaningWork and how it can help us access inspiration and joy in our lives. If you’ve ever felt disconnected, alone, or stuck, this conversation will inspire you to take a look at your life with a different lens. Pam teaches us about Viktor Frankl’s work and how it can align perfectly with an adoptee looking to build resilience and strength.
Topics We Discussed
- What does “meaning in your life” mean to Pam?
- Trigger Warning: we talk about suicide
- Esalyn in Big Sur
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl (AKA: Say yes to life!)
- Read Pam’s article about Meaning right here http://www.pamelacordanomft.com/meaningwork/
- Opportunities to do the Adoptee Healing Retreat or The Pilgrimage for Women in Spain with Pamela Cordano
Connect With Us
- Pamela Cordano, MFT: www.pamelacordanomft.com | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Email pcordano(at)comcast(dot)net for info on the Adoptee Healing Retreat or the Pilgrimage for Women
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook